SOLDER WIRE CONNECTORS KIT FEATURES
FAST AND SIMPLE PROCESS - One-Step solder and seal process for all yourconnections.
WATERPROOF - The insulation tubing has unique dual-walleddesign; polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside. Whenheat is applied, polyolefin tubing reduces in size and adhesive flows insidethe insulation. Dual walled tubing ensures waterproof seal and prevents wirecorrosion.
EASY IDENTIFICATION - Color-coded tubing makes it easy to identifythe right size of the connector for every application. Measure your wire, andeasilybuy waterproofwire connectorsby looking at wire size chart on the box.
COMPLIANT WITH ALL RELEVANT STANDARDS - Our heat shrink connectors are compliant withROHS, ISO 9001:2008, SGS and CE standards.
SolderSeal™ BRAND QUALITY COMMITMENT - We stand behind the quality of our products.If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us.We will work on every inquiry to ensure your satisfaction.
Instructions to Use Solder Wire Connectors
1. PREPARE THE WIRES
• Strip wire insulation 1/3 of an inch on both wire ends
• Choose the right connector size for your wires
2. APPLY HEAT
• Position the wires into the solder butt connector
• Use a heat gun at a low setting while continuously rotating the connector
• Pro tip: heat gun deflector nozzle helps to distribute heat more evenly
3. INSPECT YOUR CONNECTION
• Connector tubing will shrink down, and solder will melt and flow through the stripped wires
• Allow your terminal to cool down
• Your waterproof connection is now complete
• Shrinkage ratio 2:1
• Dual-walled design tubing: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive inside
• Color coded connector tubing
• Heat activated waterproof adhesive
• Low temperature solder sleeve
• Minimum shrink temperature: 80°C
• Minimum temperature for solder to melt: 138°C
Red connector: Cable / Wire Size 22-16 AWG 0.5-1.5mm2
Blue connector: Cable / Wire Size 16-12 AWG 1.5-2.5mm2
Yellow connector: Cable / Wire Size 12-10 AWG 4.0mm2
White connector: Cable / Wire Size 26-24 AWG 0.25-0.34mm2
No more crimping
Our SolderSeal Wire Connector Kit offer an innovative wiring solution that allows you to create soldered waterproof connections in seconds. No soldering kit is needed. All connectors are IP67 waterproof.
This kit will supply you with high quality solder and seal terminals that will last for numerous wiring projects. Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific project, our heat shrink solder and seal connectors will ensure solid soldering, increased current flow and weatherproof connections every time!